3rd EAED Photo Contest
EAED 2019 Spring Meeting – Munich May 23-25, 2019
The EAED Photo Contest is well on its way to becoming a new tradition for our academy. Truly breath-taking works of high artistic merit were submitted for our past Spring Meetings in Milan and Sorrento and we are sure that Munich 2019 will be no exception. We’re ready to open the stage for your contributions in the 3rd EAED Photo Contest:
- WHO: Everyone registered to the 33rd EAED Spring Meeting in Munich.
- WHAT: An image of a dental related subject matter. It must be striking. It can be factual or artistic. It can be clinical or it can be an interpretation of the materials and instruments we employ. It can be taken with any camera and even with the microscope. It can be in colour or in black & white. Participants can submit up to three images.
- FORMAT & RESOLUTION: The images will be printed in large format by the organization and hung on special billboards inside the Congress Center; therefore, the digital images must have a minimum resolution of 240dpi. The file can be in .jpeg or .tiff format.
- DEADLINE: March 1st, 2019.
- SELECTION: A Committee will select the best images to post in the congress venue. These images will then be judged by all participants during the congress. The images displayed will be identified by a number. The names of the authors will be revealed at the end of the contest.
- PRIZES: The 3 best pictures will receive a recognition at the congress, while the 12 best images will be published in future issues of the International Journal of Esthetic Dentistry. Please, send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions are accepted from: November 1st, 2018*
*Please make sure to complete your registration for the meeting before submitting a photo.